Developed for Athletes
The plan was originally developed to secure the muscle mass of high-performance athletes and regulate their insulin levels. Dr. Tran improved the protein source of the original “protein diet” originated in 1973 by Dr. Blackburn, a Harvard University professor. Dr. Tran used this approach with athletes in Europe for over 18 years, also targeting energy and good, safe nutrition.
The Ideal Protein plan is focused on the pancreas, insulin production, and stabilizing and maintaining weight loss long-term. Ideal’s engine is an alkalized and mineralized program made of four distinctive nutritional supplements.
Only Available Thru Health Professionals
The Ideal program is only available through trained and certified weight control professionals and utilizes natural health experts to facilitate success for even the most frustrated dieter that has “tried everything” or some troubled with blood sugar challenges. Each Ideal Protein facility has one or more experts to guide the dieter through the program. This valuable process serves to educate and
encourage the dieters with a consistent method that is scientifically proven and deemed by most as easy to execute and maintain.
Although dieters are warned that the first 3 days of the sugar withdrawals can be quite tough, the small percentage that experience problems almost always hang in there for amazing results starting on day 4. Most commonly, dieters tell us about:
- Improved energy and reduced cravings, usually on the 4th or 5th day
- Dramatically improved blood sugar for the sugar-challenged, often within the first week
- Elated joy and pride early in the process
- Attainment of their goal weight
- Maintaining their goal weight, even after extended vacations from the diet
What to Expect
Based on over 23 years of experience and 5 million people in Europe, Canada, and now a largegroup of people in the United States, the program enables the following:
- Quick weight loss without sacrificing muscle mass
- Gaining an understanding of how food affects and is utilized by the body, including what causes fat storage
- Utilization of fat for energy usually by day 4—fat (including cellulite) that sequesters chemical toxins
- Improved energy and appetite control, reduced cravings—usually on day 4 or 5
- Improved blood sugar and cholesterol levels, reduced blood pressure
The Ideal Protein instant packets contain the highest-quality proteins and are low in carbohydrates and fat with no trans fats, no aspartame and are MSG-free. Protein is the main building block in the body, is the primary component of most cells, and is essential to human life. Every cell in the body has it, including skin, hair, bones, muscle, and organ tissue. It is found in the bloodstream, in
hormones and in enzymes.
During digestion, protein is metabolized into amino acids, the building blocks of protein. The body uses amino acids for energy as well as to produce enzymes and other essential proteins. The body synthesizes some amino acids but it cannot synthesize the “essential” amino acids. These essential amino acids must be consumed in the daily diet, and are found in all of the Ideal Protein foods.
The Ideal Protein Plan is nothing like the typical diet that offers packaged foods. Ideal’s instant packets are NOT the common meal replacements that contain a so-called “balance” of carbohydrates, fats and protein. Consuming carbohydrates promotes insulin production thereby promoting fat storage. For a balanced diet, consuming fats is very important, but for FAT LOSS, one must eliminate most fat from the diet for the initial stage of the program. Eating a “balanced diet”
prevents the proper set up of the fat loss process in the body. One of the goals of Ideal Protein is to cause the body to delve into its energy reserves—into stored fat—for its energy, thereby facilitating FAT LOSS.
Additionally, by virtually eliminating all highly-refined sugars and starches from your diet, the pancreas is afforded a rest since there is no need for it to produce much insulin, which happens to be its main function.
Whether or not the pancreas is working properly partly determines one’s predisposition to gain or not to gain weight. Clinical research has shown that a dysfunctional pancreas is often a key reason many people have difficulty losing weight. A properly functioning pancreas is essential to good health and
healthy weight loss. A properly functioning pancreas produces the right amount of insulin necessary to regulate our blood sugar levels (or glycemia). The Ideal Protein Diet is a short-term program for the pancreas as well as a program for fat loss.
How it Works
The typical American diet consisting of processed foods—refined sugars and starches such as bread, pasta, potatoes, snacks and sweets, etc.—overworks the pancreas. The pancreas must constantly pump out insulin to take care of all the sugar (or glucose) that makes up these foods. (Realize that a slice of bread is nothing but simple sugar; the same is true for potatoes, pasta, white rice and all other processed “white” foods, including breakfast cereals.) Example: One slice of bread has 21g of carbs, which equals 5 teaspoons of sugar.
It is important to understand that the minute carbohydrates are consumed, they are broken down into glucose in the bloodstream, and then whatever is not needed immediately for energy is swooped up by insulin, converted into fat and stored. Since it is the job of the pancreas to produce the insulin necessary to remove glucose from the bloodstream (and store it as fat), eating a high-carbohydrate diet causes the pancreas to work overtime, to eventually become worn out or dysfunctional. A dysfunctional pancreas produces excess insulin, resulting in a drastic drop in the blood sugar level (hypoglycemia), thereby leading to cravings of more sugar.
Then, more sugar is consumed and thecycle starts over. Remember, insulin is the fat storage hormone—the hormone that converts the foods you’ve consumed into stored fat. Consequently, an overproduction of insulin leads to excess fat storage.
The body gets its fuel or energy from the three macronutrient sources: 1) carbohydrates, 2) protein, and 3) fat. The carbohydrate or glycogen energy reserves are used up first, followed by our protein and fat reserves. (Glycogen is the form in which glucose is stored in the muscles and the liver.)
After approximately 3 days on the Ideal Protein Program, your glycogen reserves are depleted and your body begins to burn your stored fat cells for energy naturally. This results in your body producing Ketonic bodies (ketones) that are a natural appetite suppressant thus preventing cravings after the first few days and providing you with energy.
You will start losing weight—or fat—as soon as fat becomes your first source of energy. You will then burn fat while nourishing muscle with the high-quality, highly-absorbable Ideal foods containing the nine essential amino acids that you consume throughout the day. Remember, muscle is the engine that burns calories every minute of every day, and by supplying your diet with this essential protein, you ensure that your muscle is not used significantly for energy.
During this time you will also reset your pancreas by giving it a much-needed rest. A properly functioning pancreas is the key to avoiding filling up your fat reserves once you have completed the plan and you return to more normal eating. It is well-known that there are certain foods as well as certain bad eating habits that cause weight gain and there are other foods and eating habits that prevent weight loss.
The Ideal Protein Program
plan will guide you and support you in your quest to lose fat safely by helping you understand the difference between “eating a balanced diet” and “eating for weight loss.” And most importantly, upon reaching the final stage, you will also have learned to use the right combinations of foods within each meal to maintain your weight loss permanently.
Improve Your Health
With the Ideal Protein Program, you will not only rediscover your ideal shape, but you will also significantly improve your health. The plan is designed to work with Ideal Protein’s high-quality nutritional supplements, a unique combination that guarantees safe and healthy weight loss. These supplements are designed to ensure a nutritionally comprehensive weight loss program.
Supplementation is crucial to your success since you will be missing out on some important fats and other nutrients during this plan. The Ideal expert works with your dieter’s profile (that you will fill out) to assist you in selecting the proper supplementation for your specific issues (e.g. food allergies, digestive issues, toxicity of the liver or kidneys). The coach will encourage you to consult with your
health care provider regarding any such issues.
Vitamins – The ideal combination of all essential vitamins and minerals to fulfill 100% of normal
Calcium, Magnesium & Potassium– Crucial, and alkalizing minerals missing in steps 1-2, helps move bowels, relax muscles; nourish nervous system, and much more.
Omega Fish Oils – An excellent source of good fats, crucial for weight loss, cell membranes for being able to handle the insulin, hormones, the brain, and good health.
Digestive Enzymes & Probiotics – For some people these may be a crucial addition to stage 1. They aid in digestion, assimilation, and elimination, providing significant benefit.
The 4 Stages
The Ideal Protein Plan allows you to lose weight with minimal effort compared to most other diets that require buying all sorts of different foods and ingredients and following complicated recipes. With the convenience of Ideal Protein instant packets, you have the option of keeping it very simple… or you may get creative if you like. Recipes are available.
You start out using a packet as the basis of 3 of your 4 meals each day—you follow this until you have reached 70-80% of your weight loss goal.
You reduce the Ideal foods to 2 per day and continue the Ideal plan until you’ve reached 100% of your goal.
For weight loss stabilization, you will re-introduce moderate amounts of fats and carbohydrates to your diet for 14 days. You only have 1 Ideal packet per day with 2 other regular meals.
You continue to eat the way you have by this time learned to eat by choosing healthy foods and the right combinations of foods.
Incoming search terms for the article:
- ideal protein diet reviews
- ideal protein diet plan
- ideal protein reviews
- ideal protein recipes
- ideal protein diet
- IDEAL PROTEIN PRODUCTS FOR SALE
- ideal protein products
- ideal protein food for sale
- buy ideal protein products online
- ideal protein food
- ideal protein recipe book
- ideal protein
- ideal protein vitamins
- ideal protein supplements
- ideal protein products for sale online
- ideal protein products online
- ideal protein diet products
- ideal protein phase 4
- ideal protein diet recipes
- ideal protein cookbook
- ideal protein ingredients
- ideal protein locations
- ideal protein phase 1
- ideal protein packets for sale
- ideal protein for sale
- order ideal protein products online
- where to buy ideal protein products
- buy ideal protein online
- purchase ideal protein products online
- ideal protein recipes phase 1
- ideal protein shakes
- Ideal protein diet products for sale
- ideal protein review
- ideal protein foods for sale
- ideal protein diet food for sale
- 3 fat chicks ideal protein
- ideal protein plan
- buy ideal protein products
- ideal protein recipes for phase 1
- ideal protein enzymes
- ideal protein foods
- ideal protein shakes for sale
- buy ideal protein
- ideal protein powder
- ideal protein product ingredients
- where to buy ideal protein products online
- ideal protein diet locations
- ideal protein diet plan phase 1
- order ideal protein online
- where can i buy ideal protein products online
- ideal protein book
- ideal protein diet supplements
- ideal protein diet review
- ideal protein diet vitamins
- ideal protein shake
- ideal protein uk
- ideal protein diet uk
- ideal protein diet blog
- ideal protein food packets for sale
- ideal protien diet
- where to buy ideal protein
- can I buy ideal protein products online
- ideal protein program
- three fat chicks on a diet ideal protein
- ideal protein food packets
- ideal protein meal plan
- ideal protein food ingredients
- ideal protein online
- ideal protein diet plan reviews
- ideal protein diet phases
- ideal protein for sale online
- 3 fat chicks on a diet ideal protein
- ideal protein diet products for sale online
- ideal protein phase 1 recipes
- ingredients in ideal protein products
- where to buy ideal protein diet products
- protein diet plan for muscle gain
- idealprotein com reviews
- ideal protein diet recipe book
- IDEAL PROTEIN SHAKE INGREDIENTS
- 3fatchicks com and ideal protein diet
- ideal protein diet meal plan
- ideal protein order online
- ideal protein volume ii recipe book
- discount ideal protein products
- ideal protein vitamin supplements
- ideal protein coupons
- ideal protein diet shakes
- ideal protein diet ingredients
- ideal protein diet program
- ideal protein packets
- order ideal protein
- ideal protein diet plan recipes
- ideal protein diet products online
- ideal protein order
- ideal protein diet phase 1
- ideal protein discount
- ideal protein online ordering
- ideal protein weight loss program reviews
- protein diet plan